It's almost 2019! As such, the Rust team needs to create a roadmap for Rust's development next year. At the highest level, Rust's development process looks like this:
- The Rust community blogs about what they'd like to see.
- The core team reads these posts, and produces a "roadmap RFC," a proposal for what next year's development looks like.
- The RFC is widely discussed, and modified in response to feedback, and eventually accepted.
- This RFC becomes a guideline for accepting or postponing RFCs for the next year.
Does Dev.to have a roadmap 2019?
I have features request:
- Auto generated directory for long posts
- support Google Translate
- no others