In this episode of Kentico Rocks, Brian McKeiver discusses what's new in the .Net world post Microsoft Build 2020. He covers a bit about the Build announcements and how to watch them if you missed it, briefly dives into the new Azure Static Web Apps service from Azure, and ends up highlighting what's new in the Kentico Kontent Delivery SDK for .Net developers. Existing .Net developers who utilize Kentico Kontent do not want to miss this episode.
Remember, you can subscribe to the Kentico Rocks podcast on spotify. Click on over to that if you haven't start following Kentico Rocks yet.
Brian McKeiver chats about the following topics in Kentico Rocks podcast episode #32:
- What's New in .Net post Micosoft Build 2020.
- Blazor WebAssembly
- Azure Static Web Apps
- Routing in Azure Static Web Apps
- Updates to Kontent Delivery SDK .Net
- Best Practices for .Net Kontent developers
Related Links to this episode:
- .Net News & What's New in .Net for Kontent
- Best Practices for Delivery SDK for .Net
- Kontent Delivery .Net SDK Github
- Azure Static Web Apps tutorial
- Kontent Delivery NuGet package
You can also listen to the previous episode of Kentico Rocks where I talk about Kentico Kontent Management API review.