Share Tech Links — a platform to share links of articles, blogs, tutorials, and resource links of software technologies to the community.
I've recently developed a web-based application conceptualized, designed and back-end entirely done by me. The concept is different from other Blogs/Q&A sites. Here only links can be shared with a short description.
Following technology used
- ASP.NET Core MVC
- MySQL - Backend
- Material Design
- Hosted in Linux server
- Tagging Support
- Posts categorization under appropriate topics
- Dynamic - Each page runs using back end no static content
- Any one can share - Will be visible to the public after the moderator approved.
- Gamification - Credit to Contributors for each post
- Google Login
- SEO optimized
- Optimized for speed
- Progressive Web App
- Mobile friendly
- Bookmark feature
- Like/Unlike the post
- User Profiles
- Filters to sort by - recent, popularity, most viewed
In this site, tech resources are well categorized into Topics and Tags spanning several software technologies.
Topics across various technologies are available
- GitHub — Projects links
- Software and Tools
- ASP.NET Core
- Web Development
- UI/UX Design and more to come
Bookmark, Like, View Count
You have to sign to bookmark / like a post
Several filters provided for quick access
Top contributors are listed. you can also become a contributor by sharing links. You earn 5 points for each approved post.
- Anyone can submit a post, For submitting a post you need to log in using your Google account.
- You can share a link to Blog Post, Articles related to the category specified.
- Post created will be sent to Admin for approval. You will get 5 Points for each approved posts
- If you don't find the appropriate category you can include in Notes.
- Universal Search by content
- Email Subscription
- App Notifications
- Follow User / Category
- Auto fetch of meta tags from the link for quick posting.
- Android app
Share Tech Links provides a good platform to share valuable technical resources with the community.
Your contributions and feedback are welcome.
If any feedback please drop an email at — firstname.lastname@example.org