I'm back again with part 2 of this Go Lang series. I was always wanting to learn more about it but never dedicated the time. Fast-forward to today and I'm learning it live on my Twitch stream using Microsoft Learn's free, online training platform.
In this lesson, We cover how to:
- Declare variables and constants
- Learn about the basic data types available in Go
- Write functions
- Create and use packages
Video (21 mins)
We cover how to:
- Install and configure Go on your local workstation.
- Install and configure Visual Studio Code and the Go extension.
- Explore the Go Playground.
- Create your first Go application.
Video (12 mins)
Stay connected with me on social platforms for daily software development news.