Hello does anyone know where I can find some good resources for learning serverless AWS with React?!
I am trying to create a very simple app and would be nice to see some detailed instructions or videos on how to do this with React Hooks and Cognito AWS.
The following I am trying to create is
- Sign up ( with FB and Google Social Sign up also )
- Sign In
- Different user levels (ie. user, admin)
- A nice display of the user name and email on the dashboard page, when they sign in
- Ability to logout
- Ability to change password or reset password
- Deploying with AWS (how to deploy with Environment variables)
- Hosting this AWS web app with Netlify
Some of this stuff I have some familiarity with using Mongo and Express, but I would like to see if there is some great tutorials with Cognito and React Hooks that really explain things in detail with best practices.
I mostly having issues with the user sign up via "federated identities", and I am a bit lost in the docs.
Thank you for your expertise and advise DEV community ❤️.
Please share some resources or links and your advise in the comments below!