If you are a Python Django developer and if you are planning to build or are building a website in Django, you must go through these 15 articles.
- Starting with Django. How to start building the project structure, where to start from etc. Basically hello world of Django
- Resolving dependencies. Installing Packages. Keeping your installations clean and independent. How to use virtual environment.
- For better speed and lesser load time, how to use AJAX in Django.
- How to keep bots away from your site. How to avoid DOS attack.
- Do you want to communicate with your visitors? How to know how many of them are reading your emails?
- Do you need to perform some operation in your templates for which no built-in template tag is available? do not worry, you can build your own custom template tags.
- Do your visitors enter the wrong URL frequently? Are there going to be too many 404 - not found errors? How to make better use of such 404 errors?
- SEO and branding. Bringing your website up in Google searches.
- Are you reading to host your website? Looking for best hosting provider? look no further.
- Once the website is hosted, its time for maintenance. Auto-deploy your website after git push.
- Let's keep your data safe and backed up in case of any mishap.
Do want to know who is making what changes to your databases?