Phew! 2020 was a crazy year!
For most people 2020 was tragic and probably you wish that no year should be as worst as 2020, which I agree too!
But... 2020 was one of THE most successful year for me
- GOT AN AMAZING JOB AT @timelessco as a FrontEnd Engineer! 😍
- Bought my mom a saree from my own salary which was my mom's dream.
- Bought a shiny new laptop ❤️
- Launched github-readme-stats which was a huge success
- github-readme-stats hit 10k stars on github (now 16k)
- github-readme-stats got sponsored by Vercel
- github-readme-stats become one of the rising stars of 2020
- Released my project BugVilla
- Gave my first ever conference talk on typescript
- Participated in Official GitHub Actions Hackathon and got merchs!
- Got lots of OSS donations for github-readme-stats largest was $100 from Robert Hofmann (Thanks Robert!)
- Finished #DesignPatternsEveryday challenge and wrote blog which got lots of attention.
- Started working on ConvoyChat
- Started working on renderlesskit at work
- @realtoughcandy reviewed my portfolio site
- Started learning Rust
- Learned some advanced TypeScript patterns
- Got my Gatsby swag!
- Forgot to claim my github action hackathon prize 😂 (but thankfully got it after contacting Nat Friedman)
- Finished yet another hacktoberfest
- Stopped using facebook
- Gained a bit fat :p
- Made lot of new friends on discord & twitter
- Started Learning GraphQL
- Made few creative coding projects
- Learned a lot about testing
- Learned a lot about making a11y react components
- Learned Design Patterns
- Did lot of open source stuff
- Created few UI Designs
- Wrote few blogs
- Learned a bit of XSS
- Started doing some leetcode (but eventually left it)
- Learned a few neat js animation tricks
- Tried out few libraries like MobX, Recoil, XState, ThemeUI, Svelte
- Learned some advanced Typescript patterns
2020 might be a bad year but still 2020 was full of success, learnings & happiness for me and my family!
We all lost lot of things this year, learned lot of stuff, and I hope at the end of the year we overcome all our difficulties and hope for the best in 2021!
Happy New Year! Cheers! 🥂