This year was probably the most impactful year so far, from Open Source to Career every aspect of my life got improved one way or another.
As the year ends I want to look back at my achievements and celebrate the end of the year with this blogpost.
- Got an amazing job at Razorpay
- Selected for GitHub India Open Source grants program
- Talked about Advanced TypeScript at Tech Talks With Santosh
- Spoke at React Summit 2021 with some of the wonderful panelist
- Spoke at ReactFinland about building flexible component libraries
- Got a lot of support from people via GitHub Sponsors
- Bought a new phone
- Graduated from college
- Donated to to people who are in need via TeamSeas, GiveIndia.
- Made few beautiful 3D artworks & started voxel modelling
- Learned about advanced GLSL Shaders
- Learned and deep dived into building compilers & parsers
- Leveled up my TypeScript skills & tweeted a ton of things
- Participated in GitHub Actions Hackathon 2021
- Wrote a blogpost about my interview experience at Razorpay
- Took my first ever interview of a candidate at razorpay
- Connected with lots of amazing people on twitter & made new friends. <3
- Bought anuraghazra.dev domain
- Learned more about web accessibility
- Started writing a card builder for github-readme-stats
- Bought my first ever book planning on starting a reading habit.
- Bought a lot of house appliances :)
- Built few small experimental projects
- Built a toy programming language
Aaaaandddd... That's a wrap!
This year was full of great achievements & learning.
But one of my greatest achievement is the smile which I was able to put in my mom's face, it's just a wonderful achievement which is above every other thing and I thrive to continue keeping that smile always.
Happy New Year! Cheers! 🥂