I have decided to go with React and NextJS and see how they make the perfect combination. In the following article, I'll go over what makes React and NextJS good choices, as well as the advantages they offer.
Walk with me while we stroll down the path of knowledge and reach a point of good decision. And yes, I'm not afraid of getting some grease on my elbows.
2. Static site generation: Static site generation (SSG) is a technique that can be used to create websites that are fast, secure, and easy to deploy. With SSG, the entire website is generated at build time, rather than dynamically on the server. This means that the website can be deployed to a CDN or static hosting service such as Amazon S3 or Netlify without needing a server or database.
3. Code splitting: Code splitting is a technique that can be used to improve the performance of web applications by loading only the code that is needed for each page. With code splitting, the application code is divided into multiple bundles that can be loaded on demand as needed by the user. This reduces the amount of code that needs to be downloaded and executed by the browser, which can improve performance.
4. Prefetching: Prefetching is a technique that can be used to improve the performance of web applications by loading resources in advance. With prefetching, resources such as images or scripts are downloaded before they are needed by the browser. This means that they are available immediately when they are needed, which can improve performance.
5. Fast refresh: Fast refresh is a feature of React that allows changes to be made to components without having to reload the entire page. This can be very useful when developing web applications, as it means that you don't have to constantly refresh your browser after making changes to your code.
6. Hot reloading: Hot reloading is a feature of React that allows changes to be made to components without losing state information. This can be very useful when developing web applications, as it means that you don't have to restart your application after making changes to your code.
Overall, NextJS provides everything you need to get started with building modern web applications.
And remember you can always reference the documentation if you get stuck. So let's get started!
Creating an app using NextJS is a simple process. First, you have to install npx. Then, go to your desired project location and type
npx create-next-app my-app. This will create a directory of your new Next.js app with the name my-app. Finally, you need to open the index.js file that is inside the directory named pages and start coding your website!
React and NextJS are two powerful tools that can help you build your next web project. With a little bit of planning and some elbow grease, you can create something amazing!