Packt is planning to publish "React.js — Key Concepts" this year.
As part of our marketing activities, we are offering free digital copies of the book in return for unbiased and honest feedback in the form of a reader review.
Here’s what’s included in the book:
Build modern, user-friendly, and reactive web apps
- Create components and utilize props to pass data between them
- Handle events, perform state updates, and manage conditional content
- Apply styles dynamically and conditionally to create a modern UI
- Use advanced state management techniques such as React’s context API
- Utilize React router to render different pages for different URLs
- Understand key best practices and optimization opportunities
If you feel you might be interested in this opportunity, please comment below or can connect with me on LinkedIn
[Please note: I would appreciate people from the US, but this is not mandatory.]
Thanks and Regards,
Acquisition Editor @ Packt Publishing
Latest comments (0)