Let me know if I should speed up releasing the source code?
Github URL: https://github.com/telecomsxchange/ott_apps
The approuch here is to open source the Apps and Web services side of things and integrate with as many different CPaaS providers as possible (e.g. Twilio, Sinch, Restcomm, Etc..) i think there is no value today of building another SIP/WebRTC backend, we want to give a head start to developers that need a working IOS, Android app for group and one to one messaging, conferencing, and voice calling.
Live Demo on App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/o2-app/id1363104848?mt=8
Tested on over 32k Live Users: http://ottusers.telecomsxchange.com
- Ready to use your Twilio Account SID - Token for sending OTPs
- Can easily switch signup OTPs to your own HTTP API.
- Twilio Programmable Video Dependant (Up to 4 people at the same time currently supported)
- Possible to use another SDK for initiating videos
- Up to 10 participents at the same time
- Twilio support already built in for Audio, Possible to switch to another SDK
- Unlimited particpents support
- Audio Voice Message support
- Image Sharing support
- Location Sharing Support
- 1:1 , 1 to many