Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a cloud platform that helps companies build apps using templates and containers to streamline the process of development. Since Amazon is such a dominant presence in all types of technology, and AWS is a common forum for multiple websites and services, it is essential for business developers to be able to answer questions from the AWS interview. You'll understand what you can expect in an AWS interview in this blog and how to go about the preparation.
Let's take a look at the few bizarre things about the Amazon Web Services before I state some AWS interview questions:
- With 47.8 percent of the IaaS public cloud services market share, AWS is the largest market leader among cloud providers.
- According to ZipRecruiter, an AWS Software Architect's average monthly salary is $128,858 per year.
- AWS Certification is considered one of the highest paying levels of credentials in the USA. The abovementioned points clearly demonstrate that there are strong demand and job prospects in the sector for practitioners who are capable of managing AWS applications.
- You can take up the online course at Udemy and other such platforms. The courses are mostly very detailed and cover almost all the topics from basic to advanced ones.
- You can look for video tutorials on YouTube to prepare for the interview. This will make you learn the basics of what AWS is and how everything works.
- Enroll yourself in an AWS Certification and clear the exam. It will help you a lot during the interview sessions as you will already have a lot of knowledge of the platform that will give you a little bit of edge.
- Lastly, you can look for AWS Interview Questions & Answers to get an idea of the kind of questions that are posed during the interview. These questions will brush up your knowledge and having a look at them right before the interview will help you a lot to land the job.
How to Prepare for the Interview?
To Sum Up...
I would suggest that you use a combination of sources to ace that interview. Keep reading about the platform and that is how you will keep yourself updated. AWS is an ever-growing cloud platform that will have a bright future, so for you to become an AWS professional, you must have full knowledge of it. The interviewers expect you to have an understanding of the basics as the rest can be taught during the training period of your job.