As we navigate through the rapidly evolving landscape of technology, artificial intelligence (AI) has emerged as a pivotal force, reshaping our interaction with the digital world.
As the festive period envelops us and 2024 approaches, the buzz around Generative AI has reached new heights. To celebrate this season of giving and learning, Google are offering special event: "12 Days of Generative AI Training." this December. You have great opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills in Generative AI, absolutely free of charge.
Regardless of your schedule, you have the entire month to dive into these resources at your own pace.
Designed for any role or skill set, these learning opportunities will help you understand what generative AI is, how it can be used and how it is different from other types of machine learning. No technical experience needed.
- Generative AI, explained - What even is generative AI? Hear guesses from people on the street and unwrap the laughs (there were some funny responses), and get a quick high-level description in this 60 second video.
- Introduction to Generative AI - This 22 minute course includes a video, reading material, and a quiz to test your knowledge. You’ll learn about the fundamentals of AI and Google Cloud tools to help you develop your own gen AI apps.
- Introduction to Large Language Models - When you complete this course, you'll have a foundational understanding of large language models (LLMs), use cases, and how you can use prompt tuning to enhance LLM performance. The course and follow-up quiz should take about 30 minutes to finish.
- Generative AI Fundamentals Skill Badge - Complete three foundational-level courses and a quiz to earn a shareable Google Cloud skill badge to demonstrate your understanding of fundamental gen AI concepts.
- What is Generative AI Studio? - Check out this quick video to learn how you can use Generative AI Studio. Hint: anyone can try it, even without any code!
- Introduction to Generative AI Studio - Generative AI helps users prototype and customize models for use in applications. In this short video, you'll learn about Generative AI Studio's features, options, and uses in a product demo format.
- Introduction to Image Generation - In this video, learn about diffusion models — a family of machine learning models that can be used in image generation — that can be trained and deployed on Vertex AI. It's a quick view to help you learn in a flash.
- Introduction to Responsible AI - In this video you'll get an overview of responsible AI and how Google implements responsible AI into our products.
- Responsible AI: Applying AI Principles with Google Cloud - Learn how to operationalize responsible AI in your organization in this set of video courses.
Are you an application developer, database engineer, integration engineer, or security engineer? Then check out these technical training options below.
The Arcade - Get hands-on knowledge in the Google Cloud environment by completing generative AI labs for no-cost through this gamified experience. Bonus: you’ll accumulate points to earn Google Cloud swag. Game on!
Gen AI Bootcamp - Gen AI Bootcamp is a series of workshops available on-demand. You'll progress from foundational to advanced topics. Practitioners can follow start-to-finish, and experienced Gen AI developers can jump straight into the more advanced sessions.
What is Codey? Learn in 60 seconds - Come up with an idea… and then code it! Learn how Codey helps write code, even for beginners. It only takes a minute to find out how.
For these and all our generative AI training content, visit Google Cloud Skills Boost.