Recently I reinstalled Raspberry Pi OS on my micro SD to build a security system for my room lol.
As the first step, I tested my webcam(old CREATIVE) with 3 commands.
$ sudo rapi-config interface enable camera $ sudo apt-get install guvcview $ guvcview &
I also updated my Raspberry Pi setup note on GitHub
koji / RaspberryPi-Note
Raspberry Pi note
This repository is a note of Raspberry Pi. It covers from setup to a project.
22 Basic Commands You Have to Know
- setup guide This focuses on inital setup.
- create a swapfile Basically, this is for installing a heavy program like OpenCV.
- set crontab The sample is how to take a photo with webcam every 8 am.
- install vnc_viewer This is useful when we don't have a monitor for pi and want to use GUI.
- install opencv
- install oh-my-zsh
- install librealsense
- install berryconda
- install openFrameworks
- install Docker WIP
- install alexa WIP
- install google home
- install visual studio code(oss version)
- analog input/output
- bluetooth wip
- led blink
- slack bot with webcam WIP
- control tello
- Coral USB with OpenCV
I will add a python script for moving detector with webcam.
Top comments (0)