This repository includes code for functions like:
- Mix (Deep assign library that works with accessors).
- Getting translate values
- Getting keyboard focusable elements
- Normalizing button inconsistencies
And many others.
You can install the entire library with npm.
- It's easier for me to maintain – everything is in one place
- It's easier for me to install – again, everything is in one place. No need to
npminstall a bajillion amount of libraries.
I was hesitant about releasing this library at first. It felt stupid. I thought nobody wouldn't use this collection anyway. I thought people prefer the current way where we install one small package each time with npm.
This idea gave me the permission to release this repository publicly, which is why I'm sharing this with you today. If you find this collection useful, please also give some credit to Shawn for expanding my thoughts.