Blockchain is a hot technology and it has also played important roles as a reliable system in many sectors around the world because it provides many features such as privacy protection, enhancing transparency and security, and interoperability.
So, I decided to use blockchain technology build an E-Voting system for my university during COVID-19 Pandemic in order to keep social distance in the voting day and the system will provide the transparency among school networks. The system was built by using Hyperledger Fabric framework for blockchain network and NodeJS for back-end API.
To go through the voting process, first you will need to request and register your information.
Contact Me - email@example.com
Sorry, because it is a private project of my lab. I cannot share the link here.
WILL UPDATE ONCE APPROVED FROM MY PROFESSOR
Thanks for GitHub Student Developer Pack #githubsdp which provides me a lot of free development tools and services to accomplish this project.
Technologies and tools that I used in this project:
- Github: Powerful collaboration, code review, and code management.
- Github Desktop: Reduces frustration and makes Git and GitHub workflows more approachable.
- Hyperledger : A multi-project open source collaborative effort hosted by The Linux Foundation, created to advance cross-industry blockchain technologies.
- Hyperledger Fabric: A platform for distributed ledger solutions underpinned by a modular architecture delivering high degrees of confidentiality, resiliency, flexibility, and scalability.
- Fabric Node SDK: Allows applications to interact with a Fabric blockchain network. It provides a simple API to submit transactions to a ledger or query the contents of a ledger with minimal code.
- Fabric Go Chaincode: The packages used by go implementations of Fabric chaincode.
- AWS: Access to the AWS cloud, free training, and collaboration resources.
- Docker: An open source platform for building, deploying, and managing containerized applications.
- Jetbrains IDE: The professional desktop IDEs: IntelliJ IDEA, WebStorm, PyCharm, and more.
- VS Code: A source-code editor developed by Microsoft for Windows, Linux and macOS.
- Namecheap: An affordable registration, hosting, and domain management.
Hard work pays off and finally I graduated from my degree in Febuary. It was a great to learn new technologies and supported by many advanced tools and services. Last but not least, I will try my best to share what I have learnt and contribute to the community.
Thank you and happy coding! #octograd2020 #KP #CBNU