Hey developers 👋 for the past month, I've been working on a package in which we can write python code inside flutter applications. Currently, it supports pure python packages. This opens new possibilities as now we can use already written modules of python in flutter apps. Later I am also going to add support for libraries with c components like NumPy, TensorFlow, matplotlib etc. You can check the demo in this youtube video and if you are interested then make sure to subscribe to my youtube channel so that you'll get all the updates regarding this package. b-bye!!
Subscribe For More
Other Interesting Articles
- Whatsapp Clone for Android & IOS using Flutter & Python - Part 2 (Complete Tutorial)
- Whatsapp Clone for Android & IOS using Flutter & Python - Part 1 (Complete Tutorial)
- 21 must-read books for kids, beginner, advanced & interview with PDF 🐍
- Improve your workflow using Automation in Python
- 4 ways to create modern GUI in python in the easiest way possible
- 4 Free hosting platforms for python web app with step-by-step process
- 18 Python one-liners that will speed up your coding process.
- AI bot that could answer your questions
- Generate your own favourite TV episode using python
Top comments (1)
Hey Yash! It sounds amazing! I love Python and Flutter and I cant wait to see this working. Thanks for your post