Hey dev.to community!
BxJS Weekly Episode 74 is now out! 🚀
Here's all the mentioned links (also found on github):
- Unrevealed tips for unit testing with Jest
- React Hooks + RxJS Facades
- Create OS-style backgrounds with backdrop-filter
- Why React Hooks?
- Next.js Practical Introduction: Navigation and Routing
- ES proposal: optional chaining
- Writing your own React custom hooks
- React + Redux + Comlink = Off-main-thread
- Dependency injection in Node.js
- Cypress.io: the Selenium killer
- Do React Hooks Replace Redux?
- Component Story Format
- Malicious code in the purescript npm installer
- atomize react
- diablo 1 web
- Buckle up for a RIDICULOUS story about unsubscribes from mailing lists ‘taking a few days’
- Neural Network Meme
Any feedback is appreciated 😁
Social media links:
If you enjoy my content, please consider supporting me 😉