Hey dev.to community!
BxJS Weekly Episode 72 is now out! 🚀
Here's all the mentioned links (also found on github):
- Getting to Know Puppeteer Using Practical Examples
- The minimal Node.js with Babel Setup
- Faster web navigation with predictive prefetching
- Next.js Practical Introduction: Pages and Layout
- Faster Fractals with Multi-Threaded WebAssembly
- Is postMessage slow?
- Analysis of Google Keep WebAssembly module
- Not So Fast: Analyzing the Performance of WebAssembly vs. Native Code
- What's wrong with Promise.allSettled() and Promise.any()❓
- globalThis is available in Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Node.js!
- For large JSON-compatible objects, JSON.parse is faster than JS object literals.
- Bypassing anti-incognito detection in Google Chrome
- Google Security: Bigger Rewards for Security Bugs
- MDN’s First Annual Web Developer & Designer Survey
- npm uninstall co-founder --global: Laurie Voss rides off into the sunset waving goodbye
- MDN beta, built with React
- My browser, the spy: How extensions slurped up browsing histories from 4M users
Any feedback is appreciated 😁
Social media links:
If you enjoy my content, please consider supporting me 😉