Hey dev.to community!
BxJS Weekly Episode 52 is now out! 🚀
Here's all the mentioned links (also found on github):
- How do I create thumbnails when I upload a video? aws lambda!
- Mocking with callbacks in Jest
- Alternatives to JSX
- CPU and I/O performance diagnostics in Node.js
- Aurelia: How do we React?
- Use Docker to Create a Node Development Environment
- Node.js task runners: Are they right for you?
- Taming Complex React State with Union Types
- React Native: the Journey of a Beginner
- Server-Side Caching in Expressjs
- How to build a simple game in the browser with Phaser 3 and TypeScript
- We Need Chrome No More
xand then increments it. But... it's not that simple.
- Make your Google Fonts render faster
- Disproving "browser attack lets hackers run bad code even after users leave a web page" article
- Announcing a New Management Structure for Ecma TC39
awaitfastification by @MayaLekova just received @TC39 blessing
- Google Domains, despite its recent redesign, is actually built with Google Web Toolkit
- New ECMAScript proposal: Promise.any(promises)
- Turns out you can write a basic synchronous, DOMless React Hooks clone in 26 LOC
- Private class fields shipped in Chrome 74
- React RFC: Focus management
- Introducing Package Diff
- React Native Open Source Update March 2019
- zero server and discussion on HN
- 30 seconds of knowledge
- DEFENDER of the favicon
- My Git Aliases
- 0 vs null vs undefined
- I think this is what they meant by "Defensive API design."
- CURSED CSS TIP
Any feedback is appreciated 😁
Social media links:
If you enjoy my content, please consider supporting me 😉