But by switching from one platform to another only confused the crap out of me. And I found myself going back to FCC over and over again until I finally finished the certification.
Here is where I (bleeped) up. Whenever I found myself in a pickle on the challenges, I would just get the answer from the forum and apply it to the problem and move on to the next. I didn't learn a damn thing.
1) Take your time. Don't rush the learning process.
2) Always jot down notes. Don't you ever in your precious life copy and paste your notes. Trust me.
3) Always check what you are doing by testing everything out. Utilize console.log() to make sure that you are always on the right track.
4) Play around with different inputs to see the outputs. This is what I like to call: Cause and Effect Game. Change the values around to see what the outcome will be. Change the increments into decrements and see what happens.
5) Don't be afraid to mess up. It's gonna happen. You can't be perfect all of the damn time. LOL. Learn from it and keep it moving.