Thanks to crio.do for providing such a wonderful opportunity, guidance and learning experience.
Key Features :-
- You can visualize four sorting algorithms - Selection Sort, Bubble Sort, Insertion Sort and Merge Sort (I am planning to add more in near future).
- You can create new array of different elements.
- You can change the size of the array.
- You can change the speed of the animation.
- The animations makes it easier for one to visualize what operations are going on and ultimately in better understanding of the algorithm.
Here's the link to my sorting visualizer website
and the Github repository
Thanks for reading and have a nice day.