- A global Ranking (most Experience, most solved challenges and most comments)
- A level system to compete with other Developers
- Challenges across different levels of difficulty and categories (e.g. Arrays, UIs, Recursion)
- Save your progress without account
- Optional free account to share your skills with the JSCodebox Community
- ...and a few more (And yes: we have a Dark theme😋)
More than 2 years ago I started with this project. I got a lot of good feedback (thanks!💜) and improved the platform, added new features and a lot of new challenges. But my outreach was not big enough to promote this project, so I dropped the platform after a few months.
Now I feel I have to give the platform another chance so that all my work is not in vain.
I would be very happy about feedback and a few new users on JSCodebox.
You determine the degree of difficulty yourself and do what you want! 😇
Yes! JSCodebox is and remains completely free of charge. Knowledge should have no price today and be accessible for everyone!
No! You can complete all challenges without a user account and have the complete range of functions.
Nevertheless there is the possibility to create a user account with your e-mail address. The code of your challenges and other settings will be saved, so that you can easily start programming anytime and anywhere.
We also need a lot of challenge ideas, bug reports and other suggestions for improvement.
You can read everything about JSCodebox on our About page
If you want to stay up to date follow JSCodebox on twitter