- Self-learning coding can be difficult as well as confusing. During the course of my learning I have been collating resources but never had single list so here goes.
- If you feel I have missed anything, please complete a pull-request. I will be updating it as and when required too.
- When learning, it is too easy to get confused by the noise, just try to learn the basics and the rest will follow. See the roadmap below to help you focus.
- RoadMap - Follow this and you can't go wrong.
Very well rated and easy-to-understand books.
- CSS Tricks - Extremely useful CSS guide, I normally use when stuck
- Co Drops - Another great CSS Resource
- Lawyers Code (My personal attempt to solidfy my learning and hopefully pass on some knowledge)
- Eric Elliot - Extremely knowledgeable and informative, but on the advanced side.
- FreeCodeCamp Medium Publication - Various authors with some great content
- Smashing Magazine
- CSS Tricks
- Zen of Programming
- Traversy Media - Various languages and frameworks covered
- DevMarketer - Mainly PHP/Laravel but also covers some great concepts around git
- Laracasts - Geared towards Laravel, but other frameworks/langs are covered as well as general principles
- Wes Bos
- lawyerscode - Me 😃
- Sara Soudein - Great for css and design related detail
- Ali Spittel
- Benjamin Spak - Positive, engaging content for devs
- Veni Kunche - Provides great info on scholarships for conferences
- Eleftheria Batsou - Great doses of energy and determination, especially around the #100DaysOfCode Challenge
- DEV Community - One of the best dev communities I have come across
- Dev Newbies Discord - General chit chat and helpful for dev newbies
- #100DaysOfCode - Excellent community for learning as well as gaining momentum in your journey
- Code Newbie
For When you are stuck