I made a Desktop app called CodeBox.
- I made it using the Electron framework
- It is available for all major operating systems
- It is inspired by Codepen and JsFiddle
- CodeBox is better than the editors in CodePen and JSFiddle because CodeBox features the same editor used in VS Code.
- This means that it has autocomplete, syntax highlighting, and a lot of other features that we all know and love from VS Code
- Furthermore, it features hot reload which means, you don't have to press Ctrl/Cmd + S to show the code in the preview panel. It reloads automatically every time any key is pressed!
- Check it out on GitHub here
- Download it here
I would really appreciate a star on GitHub and any feedback you may have. Thanks in advance!