In the information technology industry, getting everyone on the same page is difficult, especially when it comes to software development. Therefore, organizations are searching for people who are ready to get right in and offer the value that DevOps can bring.
DevOps, in general, necessitates knowledge of Linux system administration, DevOps tools, and cloud computing. A DevOps engineer helps the development and operations team to coordinate effectively and deliver high-quality products in the least time possible.
Certification courses that focus on the DevOps concepts are the best way to enter into the profession of DevOps. This blog talks about the 10 most valued DevOps certification courses that can help you to get proper DevOps engineer training.
DevOps is a model that encompasses two terms "development" and "operations". It describes a cooperative or integrated approach for duties performed by a company's development and IT operations teams.
It helps to foster greater cooperation and interaction across both the aforesaid teams inside a business. Also, DevOps is defined as the use of continuous software development, automation, and programmable infrastructure deployment and maintenance in its most basic form.
Building trust and harmony between developers and systems administrators, as well as aligning technology to business requirements are all part of the concept. Moreover, the software delivery chain, services, job roles, IT tools, and best practices can all be influenced by DevOps.
A DevOps certification confirms an individual’s abilities and expertise, allowing the candidate to construct a strong portfolio. It shows recruiters that you have genuine experience working on real-world projects rather than just academic understanding.
Using work performance, numerous exams, tests, and educational courses, certifications demonstrate that you have the necessary skills required to work in a professional and competitive environment. The following are some of the reasons why acquiring a DevOps certification is a smart idea:
- You can keep up with the most recent DevOps techniques and trends.
- You can use it to showcase certified DevOps expertise on your CV.
- It shows recruiters that you've gone through a series of tests and quizzes to get the best DevOps training online.
- It allows you to display your completed projects as well as your training qualifications.
Without a question, the DevOps profession is one of the highest-paying jobs in the world. As a result, obtaining a DevOps certification is the icing on the cake.
This DevOps postgraduate program is taught by industry experts who will teach you how to understand the basics and science of optimizing your team's production and operating processes through DevOps. Caltech CTME, a world-renowned science, and engineering institute is offering the course in cooperation with Simplilearn.
It allows you to learn various DevOps concepts during the lectures, including Git, GitHub, CI/CD using Jenkins, configuration management, Docker, Kubernetes, and more. You will also receive certification and additional support from the Simplilearn community after completing the program, including resume aid, career track, and interview preparation.
- This course is a one-of-a-kind blended learning program that combines online classes, interactive labs, and more to give you real-world DevOps experience.
- Learn how to use DevOps technologies and practices to bridge the gap between development and operations departments.
- Explore the fundamentals of Git along with learning the setup process on your system, build a repository in Git and GitHub, and list a three-stage workflow in Git.
- Develop advanced abilities in CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, and CodePipeline to automate CI/CD for apps, as well as a thorough understanding of DevOps and AWS technologies.
The only prerequisites for this Nanodegree are knowledge of fundamental object-oriented programming and the Linux command line. With this DevOps certification program, you will learn how to scale infrastructure and produce apps and services at a rapid pace.
Start by learning the basics of cloud computing, including processing power, security, networking, messaging, and management services. Building CI/CD pipelines and using Kubernetes to standardize microservices at scale are among the important topics covered by video lectures.
- Learn about automated testing and how to select the best deployment approach for your company.
- Create a Kubernetes cluster and adhere to best containerization practices.
- Apply what you've learned in classes to real-world projects.
- Choose between serverless and container orchestration as a microservice abstraction.
- To help you advance in your profession, you'll get access to career counseling sessions, interview preparation tips, and resume and online profile evaluations.
This DevOps certification course will show you how to use Jenkins to create automated continuous integration pipelines. You would be able to attend lectures about continuous inspection, continuous integration, and continuous deployment along with learning the differences between them. You'll also have the opportunity to work with a variety of tools, including GitHub, Maven, Tomcat, and others.
The good news is that all of the concepts are taught from the ground up, so anyone with any level of expertise can take this course. By the end of the course, you'll have a thorough understanding of Jenkins as well as broader DevOps abilities that you can use to deliver high-quality software. From the very beginning, all topics are covered, including the setup of required software.
- A variety of tasks to help you solidify your knowledge and clear up any lingering questions.
- Each topic is thoroughly discussed with appropriate examples.
- Learn how to operate Jenkins in this field using the best practices.
- Get lifetime access to 71 lectures and 26 articles as well as several downloadable resources.
You can take this certification course to learn how to use Docker technologies to perform DevOps operations. As the classes within this course cover all the core principles of DevOps, there are no prerequisites for starting this program. Learn how to use a microservice method to containerize web-based apps, automate the process with Dockerfile, and much more.
By the end of the course, you'll be confident in your ability to apply the techniques you've learned on your projects and deliver superior software products. You'll go from "zero to Docker hero" in 4 hours, according to the developer of this course.
- For beginners, this is an excellent course, to begin with.
- Learn how to set up continuous integration pipelines, which is a valuable DevOps skill.
- The instructor presents the concepts well and quickly.
- A wide range of examples aids in gaining a better understanding of the concepts.
- This course comes with 49 lectures, 14 articles, 3 downloadable resources, along with unlimited access for the rest of your life.
- It is available on Udemy at rock-bottom prices.
It is one of the most reliable DevOps certifications offered by LinkedIn Learning. It will give you an overview of the DevOps concept, with a focus on the fundamentals of CAMS (Culture, Automation, Measurement, and Sharing). Also, it discusses various approaches and tools that can be utilized by a company to move into DevOps while keeping in mind the agile and lean project management concepts.
Infrastructure automation, continuous delivery, and reliability engineering are the most important aspects of DevOps, and the course eventually concludes with them.
- The video lectures take you through all the relevant topics, covering basics as well as advanced ones.
- The lectures provide step-by-step instructions to complete the exercises.
- Exercises are accessible for both online and offline training.
- The ‘view offline' option allows you to attend lectures when not connected to the internet.
- The course is broken down into seven sections, each with its own set of exercises.
- The entire study package is available for free.
Being familiar with cloud computing and its infrastructure puts you one step ahead of the competition. This cloud architecture program will teach you how to use the Google Cloud Platform's broad and adaptable infrastructural and platform services.
The course is intended for Cloud Solutions Architects and DevOps Engineers, but anyone interested in developing new solutions and integrating current systems and infrastructure with GCP can enroll themselves. The video lectures provide the opportunity to explore various elements of the cloud platform, including networks, application services, etc. The course also includes a variety of hands-on experiments and activities to strengthen your knowledge.
- All of the GCP principles and infrastructure components are covered in this course.
- There are a lot of tasks to help you reinforce your knowledge and clear up any doubts you might have.
- Each topic is thoroughly explored to help you learn between.
Kubernetes aids in the deployment and management of containerized applications and performing DevOps operations. You will learn how to create, deploy, use, and maintain Kubernetes in this DevOps certification. Its curriculum, which is primarily intended for beginners, teaches you how to build apps in Docker containers and deploy them using the Kubernetes cluster.
Learn about the many subjects covered in this course through examples. Also, you will grasp the strategies needed to work on real-world projects.
- The classes take you step-by-step through every essential topic.
- The lessons are well-paced, allowing learners to learn efficiently.
- The real-life examples make the lectures far more engaging and understandable.
- There are numerous assignments to put the concepts learned in the lectures into practice.
- You will get 109 lectures, various articles, and practice tests that are available for a lifetime.
Automation is likely to have a significant part in future technologies. So, if you want to get an advantage in this situation, this course could be a good place to start as it teaches how to perform DevOps and utilization of Terraform to automate your infrastructure.
It begins with the basics and works your way up to more advanced topics. Also, you will get hands-on experience and enhance your knowledge by working on different projects.
- The course is well-designed and separated into several sections to help you learn better.
- It explains the steps for configuring and using various essential tools.
- The lectures are updated on a regular basis to reflect advances in relevant technologies.
- There are numerous code examples available to help you automate your infrastructure.
- For a small fee, you can get the entire course and study materials.
With this DevOps certification course, you'll learn how to use continuous integration and deployment to meet the ever-changing market conditions. Also, it teaches you how to keep track of apps, feedback loops, and client requirements.
The curriculum, which is divided into eight modules, will guide you through the process of becoming an expert in DevOps by taking one step at a time. This Microsoft-created certification, which is available on edX, is designed to assist you in learning the critical skills for a DevOps culture at your organization.
- The lectures go over each concept in great detail and at a perfect speed.
- The entire set of lectures is divided into relevant portions, making it easier for you to follow along.
- All of the concepts are explained in a clear and succinct manner by the instructor.
- It covers several important topics, like configuration management, database integration, and app architecture.
- At the end of the certification, you will complete a final project that will allow you to put what you've learned into practice.
The AWS DevOps Engineer Professional exam assesses candidates' technical abilities for managing and operating distributed systems and apps on the AWS platform. You must have a thorough understanding of the development and operational processes and techniques in order to pass the exam.
You must also have gained valuable experience in managing operating systems and constructing automated infrastructures. The AWS DevOps Engineer Professional exam requires the individuals to have detailed information regarding the documents, manuals, white papers, online courses, practice tests, and many other materials available online. .
- On AWS, you can set up and manage continuous delivery systems and procedures.
- Learn the implementation and automation of security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
- Create and deploy monitoring, analytics, and logging systems using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Create systems on AWS that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing.
- This AWS DevOps certification helps you discover the tools for automating operational procedures.
- For qualifying this certification, one should be familiar with current development and operational procedures and techniques.
The blog has covered necessary details about DevOps and the best courses to learn everything required to become a DevOps Engineer. A brief overview and benefits of the top 10 DevOps certifications are provided to help you out with your search for the best DevOps certification. We hope that this article will prove helpful to you with your quest to pursue a successful career as a DevOps engineer.