Today, TechCrunch reported Microsoft to finally shut down to do list app Wunderlist on May 6, 2020. It was only a matter of time before Microsoft pulled the plug on Wunderlist following its 2015 acquisition.
As a dedicated Wunderlist user, however; now what...?
After trying a handful of options many years ago, I settled on Wunderlist thanks to its simplicity. It has enough features to do the job and never felt like its process got in the way.
What are other folks using for reminders and to keep themselves on task?
My basic requirements:
- List format; not cards, not workflows.
- Dirt-simple status indicators: To-do, in-progress, done, favourite.
- Reminder and/or due date notification.
- IFTTT or Zapier integration.
- OS agnostic; either PWA or cross-platform. (aka: Linux support)
Otherwise, I'm going back to pen and paper! :)