Hey guys, I'm currently involved in #BlogMore challenge from CNC2018.
My first mission is to look for ideas and to validate them. Here are my five ideas, let me know what's on your mind :
- How I created custom JUnit annotations for Elasticsearch integration tests. It's a simple example of how you can create custom annotations to set up test fixtures in Java.
- What’s new in the next release of Chrome DevTools.
- A summary of my first time at Snowcamp, a French technical conference.
- A feedback on how we do high availability and continuous delivery in my current project. It will be about all technologies involved in the process of development, validation, delivery of a web application and also interactions between people.
- How to set up a simple Elasticsearch search and autocompletion mechanism into your legacy application. It's will be in Java.
Thank for your feedback and don't hesitate to ask me precision.