Hey there, Dev.to community!
We are working on a free data visualization tool for developers and want to share it with you!
We do hope you’ll find it useful for your project.
Let me introduce the product in a few words.
It’s a real find for everyone who needs to enrich a website or application with analytics for internal or external purposes.
The component is a web-based, meaning you can slice & dice your data right in the browser.
We made the tool lightweight and performant.
It’s handy for developers to embed and integrate with any frameworks and third-party libraries.
Anyone familiar with Excel will easily get used to the functionality of WebDataRocks. Since we endeavored to create a highly intuitive interface for end-users, those who have not used Excel Pivot Tables before will be able to start reporting just as fast.
Last but not least - it’s Free.
- Connecting to CSV and JSON data sources
- The drag-and-drop feature for dynamic report composing
- 17 aggregation functions, multiple filters, and layout options
- Exporting to PDF, Excel, and HTML
We've prepared a visual overview of all the core reporting features on YouTube to show you how to create your first report ✏️📝
Here’s the list of awesome features that come with the latest updates:
- Auto-calculation bar - check intermediate calculations real-time by selecting multiple cells on the grid
- More connection options via UI
- TypeScript type definitions for easy integration with TypeScript apps
- Vue integration
- React + TypeScript integration
Dive into all the release features on our blog📚
Play with the demo to get a feel of what you can do with the component.
On our CodePen, you can embrace the full variety of results you can achieve with WebDataRocks. Take a minute to check it. We hope you’ll love it!
And one more thing…
We’re live on Product Hunt today!🥰
Please check out the tool and share your fair feedback about it. It would mean the world to us!