Kubestack - https://www.kubestack.com/
Kubestack is the open-source Terraform framework for DevOps teams that want to automate infrastructure, not reinvent automation.
Developed by Phillip Strube *- * https://twitter.com/pst418
- Director of Technology at Container Solutions
- Previously CoreOS and Exoscale
- Kubestack brings GitOps to infrastructure
- Scalable for even small teams to manage
- Decouple Applications form Infra
- Multi everything - cluster, region, and cloud
- Inheritance Model
- The desired configuration is set for the apps infrastructure environment.
- Ops inherits configuration from apps.
- The inherited configuration can be overwritten
- The ops environment serves the purpose to test and validate configuration before it is applied to the apps environment. Configuration drift risks rendering this protection ineffective
Use the discount code podbyte20 good for all our products in all formats from Manning Publications