What is the best time to study ? It’s one of those never-ending debates among students. While some prefer the activity of the day, others vouch for the peace of then night. I analyzed both of them
There are those students who get more out of the studying at night, while others find the best time to study is in the early mornings or after-noon's. Views may differ on this but the reality is that there is no clear winner in this because each of us is different. It really depends on the personality, the subject you’re studying, your resources, time management and your natural sleep cycle. Let’s find out the benefits of each of them to understand this better.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING DURING THE DAY
- After a good night’s sleep, students will feel more energetic and thus possess a higher ability to concentrate on what they are studying during the day.
- As social animals, we are conditioned to being active during the day and sleep at night. Besides sticking to this norm, there are other benefits of the day time studies as you can take advantage of the library or the book shops which are open in the day.
- It is easier to reach out to friends or teacher during the day in case of a query or notes.
- Many prefer studying in the day time light as artificial light could affect the eyes and probably aid sleeping.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING AT NIGHT
- Since people are more active and thus loud during the day time, students prefer studying in the night mostly because of the peace and quiet that night time brings with it when people prefer to sleep or rest.
- One of the major reasons for night time studying is that there are fewer distractions than during the day. Most o the friends and family is asleep so most of the social networks are less active.
- Many students prefer staying up late than waking up early. They feel that nights increase their capability to study and help to understand concepts better.
- For many students who work during the day or are busy with other activities, the nights are the best time to catch up on studies after all their work is finished
HOPE YOU LIKE THE BLOG DON’T FORGET TO FOLLOW OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE BLOGS FROM US ❤️