We urge you to carefully read the terms and conditions of this page before entering the contest.
Contest Name: Escape the Loop Hackathon
Entry Period: The Contest begins on October 22, 2020 at 0:00 AM GMT +5.30 and ends on October 26, 2020 at 11:59 PM GMT +5.30 (the "Entry Period")
How to Enter: All entries must be submitted no later than the end of the Entry Period. You may enter the Contest during the Entry Period as follows:
- Visit the Contest announcement part of the DEV Community Site located here.
- Follow any instructions on the Contest Page and submit your completed entry (each an "Entry").
- After publishing the post on Dev Community, the participants must fill the form on Escape the Loop official website as well.
- All the teams should participate in the pitching session after the deadline. Any team who fails to participate will be disqualified.
- A Team should consist of no more than five (05) members and all the members of the team should be undergraduates of University of Colombo School of Computing.
- Late submissions will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Required Elements for Entries: Each Entry must include, at a minimum, the following elements:
- A published submission post on DEV in the
#escapetheloop2020tag (we encourage you to use this template).
- The post must include links to your demo and code repository.
- The code repository, the project must include a README and an open source license.
Mozilla Club of UCSC
University of Colombo School of Computing,
Colombo, Sri Lana