So, What is what you look for in a web browser?
What are the features you want/need?
I kind of want to explore UWP/Electron to create a prototype of a web browser, leveraging the fact that either chromium and chakra are two great capable engines
and I'd like to see if
I don'get bored I can do some stuff,
and in the case of Electron you can find many here
but this is a good example also
Wexond is an extensible and privacy-focused web browser with a totally different user experience, built on top of
React. It aims to be fast, private, beautiful, extensible and functional.
- Wexond Shield - Browse the web without any ads and don't let websites to track you. Thanks to the Wexond Shield powered by Cliqz, websites can load even 8 times faster!
- Chromium without Google services and low resources usage - Since Wexond uses Electron under the hood which is based on only several and the most important Chromium components, it's not bloated with redundant Google tracking services and others.
- Beautiful and modern UI
- Fast and fluent UI - The animations are really smooth and their timings are perfectly balanced.
- Highly customizable new tab page - Customize almost an every aspect of the new tab page!
- Customizable browser UI - Choose whether Wexond should have compact…
please share your features, questions and comments!
in any case, I will report back my experiences on working with such platforms!