Do you like the list? Press ⭐️ on GitHub too! Thanks!
- AlertToast - Create Apple-like alerts & toasts using SwiftUI
- AlertX - A library for SwiftUI to create custom alerts with different appearances and animations.
- SPAlert - Native alert from Apple Music & Feedback. Contains Done, Heart & Message and other presets. Support SwiftUI.
- swiftui-animations - SwiftUI Animation Library. Useful SwiftUI animations including Loading/progress, Looping, On-off, Enter, Exit, Fade, Spin and Background animations that you can directly implement in your next iOS application or project. The library also contains huge examples of spring animations such as Inertial Bounce, Shake, Twirl, Jelly, Jiggle, Rubber Band…
- SwiftUI-Animation - SwiftUI Animation
- Liquid - Create a playful backsplash in SwiftUI
- shiny - Shiny uses your gyroscope to simulate lighting and motion effects on colors. Works on almost every SwiftUI View
- SwiftUIPathAnimations - Tools for SwiftUI that helps perform Path and Shape animations, such us morphing circle or shape transformations
- Subsonic - A small library that makes it easier to play audio with SwiftUI
- SwiftUI-bez - Utilities for working with bezier curves in SwiftUI
- Colorful - A SwiftUI implementation of AppleCard's animated colorful blur background
- SwiftUIVisualEffects - View modifiers that wrap UIVisualEffectView, with environment integration.
- buttoncraft - Craft that perfect SwiftUI button effect
- CUIExpandableButton - A SwiftUI button that expands to show more content
- FloatingButton - Easily customizable floating button menu created with SwiftUI
- LoadingButton - Loading Animation Button for SwiftUI
- SwiftUICalendar - SwiftUI base simple Calendar
- RKCalendar - SwiftUI Simple Calendar / Date Picker for iOS
- ElegantCalendar - The elegant full screen calendar missed in SwiftUI.
- DateGrid - A customizable swiftui calendar
- ECWeekView - An iOS calendar library for displaying calendar events in a week view
- Camera-SwiftUI - A lightweight camera library for quick integration with SwiftUI - iOS/iPadOS only
- CameraView - SwiftUI View for live camera output
- SwiftUICam - A Snapchat Style Camera View to use with a SwiftUI interface
- DeckKit - DeckKit is a tiny library that helps you create card-based apps in SwiftUI.
- SlideOverCard - A SwiftUI card view, made great for setup interactions.
- SwiftUI-CardStackView - A easy-to-use SwiftUI view for Tinder like cards on iOS, macOS & watchOS
- RGStack - This UI attempts to capture the Quibi Card Stack and the associated User Interaction
- swipeable-cards - Swipeable Cards with SwiftUI
- SwiftUICharts - A simple line and bar charting library that supports accessibility written using SwiftUI.
- swiftui-charts - SwiftUI Charts with custom styles
- SwiftSunburstDiagram - SwiftUI library to easily render diagrams given a tree of objects. Similar to ring chart, sunburst chart, multilevel pie chart.
- SwiftUIFourierSeries - A Fourier Series visualisation written in Swift/SwiftUI
- Rings - Rings provides some UI with the Ring, Circle or other similar shapes.
- RHLinePlot - Line plot like in Robinhood app in SwiftUI
- BarChart - SwiftUI Bar Chart
- stock-charts - SwiftUI stock charts for iOS
- LightChart - SwiftUI charts
- DSFSparkline - A lightweight sparkline component for macOS, iOS and tvOS
- ChartView - ChartView made in SwiftUI
- ACarousel - A carousel view for SwiftUI
- SwiftClockUI - SwiftUI library to display a clock. You can move the arms to change the time, change the style of the clock and customise some configurations.
- ASCollectionView - A SwiftUI collection view with support for custom layouts, preloading, and more.
- ColorPickerRing - Simple color picker. Looks like a wheel. Plain SwiftUI
- DynamicColor - Yet another extension to manipulate colors easily in Swift and SwiftUI
- SwiftUIColourWheel - A colour wheel made all in SwiftUI
- ConfettiView - a Confetti View for SwiftUI
- ConfettiSwiftUI - SwiftUI Package for Configurable Confetti Animation
- SPConfetti - Show the confetti only when the user is having fun, and if not having fun, don't show it
- PredicateKit - PredicateKit allows Swift developers to write expressive and type-safe predicates for CoreData using key-paths, comparisons and logical operators, literal values, and functions.
- SwiftDB - A modern database abstraction layer, batteries included.
- LocalConsole - In-app console and debug tools for iOS developers
- EnvironmentOverrides - QA assistant for a SwiftUI app: change the color scheme, accessibility settings, and localization on the fly!
- SwiftUIX - An extension to the standard SwiftUI library.
- ViewCondition - Super sweet syntactic sugar for SwiftUI.View initializers.
- OctopusKit - 2D ECS game engine in 100% Swift + SwiftUI for iOS, macOS, tvOS
- IrregularGradient - Create animated irregular gradients in SwiftUI
- BSZoomGridScrollView - Fun GridScrollView written in SwiftUI + Combine, bridging between UIKit
- FlowStack - A grid layout view for SwiftUI
- WaterfallGrid - A waterfall grid layout view for SwiftUI.
- QGrid - 🎛 QGrid: The missing SwiftUI collection view.
- GridStack - A flexible grid layout view for SwiftUI
- Micro - Fast diffing and type safe SwiftUI style data source for UICollectionView
- AnimatedImage - SwiftUI AnimatedImage View
- SDWebImageSwiftUI - SwiftUI Image loading and Animation framework powered by SDWebImage
- url-image - AsyncImage before iOS 15. Lightweight, pure SwiftUI Image view, that displays an image downloaded from URL, with auxiliary views and local cache.
- Longinus - A pure Swift high-performance asynchronous image loading framework.
- NukeUI - Lazy image loading for SwiftUI
- SwURL - Lightweight asynchronous image loading in SwiftUI. Fetch and display images from URLs.
- CachedAsyncImage - 🗃️ The simplest way to add cache to your AsyncImage.
- swiftui-image-viewer - Image viewer built in SwiftUI for both local and remote images
- AdvancedList - Advanced List View for SwiftUI with pagination & different states
- EmptyList - EmptyList - List(SwiftUI) supports displaying Empty ListView for empty state
- SwipeCell - Swipe Left2Right & Right2Left, pure SwiftUI implementation
- ActivityIndicatorView - A number of preset loading indicators created with SwiftUI
- TTProgressHUD - TTProgressHUD is a light weight HUD written in SwiftUI meant to display the progress of an ongoing task on iOS
- LoaderUI - NVActivityIndicatorView implemented in SwiftUI
- JGProgressHUD-SwiftUI - Easily show HUDs with SwiftUI! Lightweight SwiftUI wrapper for JGProgressHUD for iOS, tvOS, Catalyst
- iActivityIndicator - A Native SwiftUI Activity Indicator Pack
- Parma - A SwiftUI view for displaying Markdown with customizable appearances.
- MarkdownUI - Render Markdown text in SwiftUI
- MDText - s a markdown render library built in and for SwiftUI
- SwiftDown - A themable markdown editor component for your SwiftUI apps.
- SideMenu - This repository shows Side Menu written with SwiftUI
- Coordinator - A declarative navigation API for SwiftUI.
- FlowStacks - FlowStacks allows you to hoist SwiftUI navigation and presentation state into a Coordinator
- SwiftUIRouter - Path based routing in SwiftUI
- Swift Composable Navigator - An open source library for building deep-linkable SwiftUI applications with composition, testing and ergonomics in mind
- stinsen - Coordinators in SwiftUI. Simple, powerful and elegant.
- NavigationStack - An alternative SwiftUI NavigationView implementing classic stack-based navigation giving also some more control on animations and programmatic navigation.
- NavigationKit - SwiftUI navigation done right
- Router - Router is a library that assists with SwiftUI view transitions.
- Helm - A graph-based SwiftUI router
- SwiftUIPager - Native Pager in SwiftUI
- ConcentricOnboarding - SwiftUI library for a walkthrough or onboarding flow with tap actions
- Pages - A lightweight, paging view solution for SwiftUI
- fredyshox/PageView - SwiftUI view enabling navigation between pages of content, imitating the behaviour of UIPageViewController for iOS and watchOS
- PagerTabStripView - Elegant Pager View fully written in pure SwiftUI
- TypeYouCard - SwiftUI Paycard form
- PermissionsSwiftUI - A SwiftUI package to beautifully display and handle permissions.
- PhotoLibraryPicker - Photo Library Picker for SwiftUI
- SwiftUIWheelPicker - Custom horizontal wheel picker for SwiftUI
- PreviewDevice - PreviewDevice - library with elegant syntax for Preview Device in SwiftUI
- PreviewView - Make use of SwiftUI Previews for UIKit
- SafePreviewDevice - Safe and fast access to SwiftUI PreviewDevice.
- FigmaPreviewSwiftUI - Figma component preview for your SwiftUI views
- ZeplinPreviewSwiftUI - Zeplin component preview for your SwiftUI views
- Gala - Create SwiftUI preview variants for macOS, iOS, tvOS, and watchOS with ease
- CarBode - CarBode : Free & Opensource barcode scanner & generator for SwiftUI
- CodeScanner - A SwiftUI view that is able to scan barcodes, QR codes, and more, and send back what was found.
- SwiftlySearch - A small, lightweight UISearchController wrapper for SwiftUI
- RRSettingsKit - A beautiful customizable settings screen created in SwiftUI
- Pigeon - Async state management for SwiftUI
- Verge - Verge is a very tunable state-management engine on iOS App
- SwiftDux - Predictable state management for SwiftUI applications.
- FancyScrollView - A SwiftUI ScrollView Designed to imitate the App Store and Apple Music ScrollViews (with or without a Parallax Header)
- SwiftUITrackableScrollView - A SwiftUI custom scroll view with content offset binding
- SwiftUI Shapes - Collection of SwiftUI shapes
- morphi - Shapes for SwiftUI
- SwiftUI-Shapes - Commonly Used Shapes and Utilities In SwiftUI
- BottomSheet - A SwiftUI view component sliding in from bottom
- SwiftUI Drawer - A SwiftUI bottom-up
- Snap - A customizable Snapping Drawer à la Apple Maps. 100% in SwiftUI.
- BottomSheet (LucasMucGH) - A sliding Sheet from the bottom of the Screen with 3 States build with SwiftUI.
- ActionOver - A custom SwiftUI modifier to present an ActionSheet or a Popover menu
- BetterSheet - A powerful SwiftUI sheet replacement
- StepperView - SwiftUI iOS component for Step Indications.
- SkeletonUI - Elegant skeleton loading animation in SwiftUI and Combine.
- Swiftui sliders - SwiftUI Sliders with custom styles
- SlidingRuler - A sliding ruler control for SwiftUI
- Sliders SwiftUI - Collection of unique fully customizable SwiftUI sliders, joysticks, trackpads and more
- SwiftSpeech - A speech recognition framework designed for SwiftUI.
- SVGView - SVG parser and renderer written in SwiftUI
- SSCustomTabbar - Simple Animated tabbar with native control
- FloatingTabBar - Aesthetic floating tab bar
- StatefulTabView - A SwiftUI TabView that retains the state of each tab as well as some other goodies.
- SlidingTabView - SwiftUI - Sliding Tab View
- CurrencyText - Currency text field formatter
- FloatingLabelTextFieldSwiftUI - Floating Label TextField for SwiftUI. FloatingLabelTextFieldSwiftUI
- iPhoneNumberField - Elegant SwiftUI phone number textField
- OmenTextField - A better TextField for SwiftUI. A growing, multiline, auto-focusable TextField supporting bindable focus
- Focuser - Focus text field in SwiftUI dynamically and progress through form using iOS keyboard
- KeyboardAvoider - The missing interactive keyboard in SwiftUI for iOS
- TextView - The missing TextView in SwiftUI
- TextBuilder - Like a SwiftUI ViewBuilder, but for Text
- MarqueeText - Marquee or "scrolling text" effect in SwiftUI
- Drops - A µFramework for showing alerts like the one used when copying from pasteboard or connecting Apple pencil
- ExytePopupView - Toasts and popups library written with SwiftUI
- ToastUI - A simple way to show toast in SwiftUI.
- SSToastMessage - SSToastMessage is written purely in SwiftUI. It will add toast, alert, and floating message view over the top of any view. It is intended to be simple, lightweight, and easy to use. It will be a popup with a single line of code.
- SimpleToast - SimpleToast is a simple, lightweight and easy to use library to show toasts / pop-ups inside your iOS application in SwiftUI
- SwiftUI-Tooltip - Easy Tooltip for your SwiftUI Project
- ViewInspector - Runtime introspection and unit testing of SwiftUI views
- VideoPlayer - A video player for SwiftUI, support for caching, preload and custom control view
- YouTubePlayerKit - A Swift Package to easily play YouTube videos
- WhatsNewKit - Showcase your awesome new app features
- BetterSafariView - A better way to present a SFSafariViewController or start a ASWebAuthenticationSession in SwiftUI.
- Tokamak - SwiftUI-compatible framework for building browser apps with WebAssembly and native apps for other platforms.
- SwiftWebUI - SwiftUI with support for WebAssembly
Do you know a cool SwiftUI library? Welcome to contribute!
Top comments (10)
Woah this is really helpful! Thanks!
Thank You for feedback)
No problem! :)
Love it, iI would love to add ViewInspector which allow to do unit test to SwiftUI views with a lot of detail
Thank you) It's has in Unit-testing section.
Hi I have a nice library. Could you add it to list? here is link github.com/akardas16/SideMenu
I did. Thank you =)
hi could you check out github.com/akardas16/CustomToggle
Thanks Anton! I'd suggest libhunt.com/l/swift/trending when looking for awesome Swift libraries. (disclosure - I've built LibHunt)
Thanks! It looks great) Good job! I will see for details