This article is based on a real life experience from a large enterprise environment with more than 60 SPAs and cca 30 libraries…
Angular libraries are great way to organize code! Angular CLI comes with an amazing built-in support to create, build and test library projects inside of the standard workspace.
- Taxonomy of the Angular libraries based on their purpose
- Different ways of implementing library (Angular CLI workspace vs monorepo)
- Standard lazy loading of the application modules
- How to NOT lazy load modules from Angular libraries
- How to DO proper lazy loading of modules from Angular libraries
- How will this change (for better) with Angular IVY