After many months of writing and coding, I have recently released a new advanced Vue book called “Vue — The Road To Enterprise”. I have mentored many developers and teams, and one thing I often heard was that there are many resources for beginners to get started with Vue, but there is not a lot for those who are already familiar with Vue and want to advanced their knowledge to the next level. This is the reason why I decided to write this book.
“Vue — The Road To Enterprise” is a book with more than 300 pages. It comprises 14 chapters covering a wide variety of guides, advanced patterns, tips, and best practices related to the development of large-scale Vue applications.
There are many useful things that this book can teach you about advanced concepts and managing large-scale applications. It covers many different topics, such as:
- Differences between Vue 2 and 3 and how to prepare for migration.
- Project setup and documentation
- Scalable project architecture for your routes, components, and services
- How to manage API requests, loading states, and request cancellation
- Local and global state management patterns
- Performance optimisation
- Testing & Security
- and more!
This book incorporates concepts and code examples for both Vue 2 and Vue 3, so no matter which one you use, you can find something that works for you. You can check it out here. There is also a 10% discount on, so hurry up before it expires!
Let me underline that this book is not a beginners guide. It won’t teach you how to get started with Vue. Instead, it’s an excellent resource for:
- Developers with prior Vue knowledge who want to upscale their Vue proficiency and learn how to create enterprise-ready applications.
- Developers and teams who want to quickly get on board with best practices, patterns, and tips to incorporate in their new or existing Vue projects.
- Developers who are looking for career progression as a Vue.js Developer. Giveaway
I am currently running a giveaway on Twitter. Two lucky winners will get the Complete Package, including the book, Companion App, and the Enterprise Boilerplate. To participate in the giveaway check out this tweet.