In his blog post, Zack DeRose summarizes the new features of NX 16.8:
- New project generator behavior: Project Creation Paths and Names in Nx Generators
- Packaging TypeScript Libraries: Secondary Entry points, ESM, CJS
- High performance TypeScript compilation: Introducing Batch mode & Rust-based dependency resolution
- New Playwright Nx plugin
- New integration: Netlify’s Improved Monorepo Experience
- Interactive Graph Functionality
- Storybook Support for Interaction Testing
- New generators: convert-to-monorepo, ESLint Flat Config
Angular 17 will be released this November. It'll include multiple new template related features, including a new built-in syntax for control flow and deferrable views. In this article, Alex Rickabaugh showcases these new features.
Enea Jahollari explains how to enable @rx-angular/isr in an SSR Angular Universal App to generate static pages at runtime and then update them incrementally when the underlying data changes.
In his article, Stefan Haas shows us how to implement feature flags to enable or disable features at runtime using manifests, APP_INITIALIZER, structural directives and functional guards.
A recent commit adds a new feature to support the View Transitions API. This API enables easy animations when transitioning between different DOM states. Netanel Basal explains how to use view transitions from Angular.
My name is Gergely Szerovay, I work as a frontend development chapter lead. Teaching (and learning) Angular is one of my passions. I consume content related to Angular on a daily basis — articles, podcasts, conference talks, you name it.
I created the Angular Addict Newsletter so that I can send you the best resources I come across each month. Whether you are a seasoned Angular Addict or a beginner, I got you covered.
Next to the newsletter, I also have a publication called — you guessed it — Angular Addicts. It is a collection of the resources I find most informative and interesting. Let me know if you would like to be included as a writer.
Let’s learn Angular together! Subscribe here 🔥
If you missed the previous issues of the newsletter, you can read them here, these are the latest 3 issues:
- Angular Addicts #17: Angular v16.2, Combining Signals and Observables & more
- Angular Addicts #16: Signals vs. RxJS, combined test coverage reports & more
- Angular Addicts #15: Angular v16.1, Typescript 5.1, new RFCs & more
Have you found or written an interesting Angular-related article, tweet or other resource lately? Please let me know here in the comments or send me a DM on Twitter! I might feature it in the next Angular Addicts issue!