Do you love the simplicity of being able to download & compile golang applications with
'go install', but wish it were easier to manage the compiled binaries?
- GitHub : https://github.com/TekWizely/bingo
Bingo makes installing and managing
go install-based packages a lot easier.
- Keeps a link between the installed binary and the source package
- Can update / uninstall binaries using the name of the binary (i.e
bingo update goimports)
- Can install binaries to a location of your choice
- Can control the name of the installed binary
- Can install multiple versions of the same package (using different names for the binaries)