In this Angular 9 tutorial, we'll learn to build an Angular 9 CRUD example application going through all the required steps from:
- creating/simulating a REST API,
- scaffolding a new project,
- setting up the essential APIs,
- and finally building and deploying your final application to the cloud.
We'll learn by example:
- how to send GET requests with URL query strings and parameters
- and process HTTP responses from REST API servers in your Angular 9 application using Angular Httplient for fetching and consuming JSON data,
- how to do error handling for HTTP errors using the RxJS
- how to retry failed HTTP requests in poor network connections and cancel pending requests using the RxJS
- and finally how to deploy the application to Firebase Hosting using the latest Angular 8.3+ features.
We'll also see how to use Angular 9 services and RxJS Observables, and learn how to set up Angular 9 Material in our project and style the UI with Material Design components.
We'll see how to use the new ng deploy feature in Angular 8.3+ to easily deploy your Angular 9 application from the command-line to Firebase hosting.
Angular 9 is finally released, and comes with various new features and improvements particularly the new Ivy renderer.