This article describes configuring an OAuth account to Google Pub/Sub in webMethods.io Workflow
• User needs to have a Google account
• Working webMethods.io Integration tenant
Section 1: Configure a Google OAuth
Section 2: Setting up a Google OAuth account in webMethods.io Integration tenant
Section 1. Configure a Google OAuth
- Login to Google Console with the username and password
- From the projects list, select a project from the dropdown or create a new one if required
- To use Google Cloud API , user must enable an Google Cloud Pub/Sub API for a project using console i. On the left, click on Navigation Menu ii. Under APIs & Services choose Library , select the API and enable it.
- If the APIs & services page isn’t already open, open the console left side menu and select APIs & Services
- On the left, click Credentials
- Click + Create Credentials , then select OAuth client ID
- Users setting up Google Cloud Console for the first time, they need to configure the Consent Screen to get the Client ID click Configure Consent Screen.
- In the next screen choose the user type as External click Create.
- Next screen will show for Edit app registration , provide the App name & User support email.
- Provide the details for Application home page & Authorized domains.
- Provide the details for Developer contact information & click Save and continue.
- Next screen will show for configuring the Scopes , click on Add or remove scopes then select the ** API Check box** & click Update. 9i8wrqcvgng
- Click Add Users to add some extra users for the app & click Save & Continue.
- Review the Summery section, then click Back to Dashboard. Now we have successfully configured the Consent Screen.
- Click +Create Credentials again & Select the appropriate application type (In this case application type is web application ) for your project and enter any additional information required
- Select Authorized redirect URI’s and add the redirect URI as OAuth 2.0 Playground and hit Create
- Note down the Client Id and Client Secret created w2as
- Open the browser and point the browser to Google Oauth Playground
- On the right corner of the page, click on gear icon and fill in OAuth Client ID and OAuth Client Secret generated (from Step 8) and click on Close
- On left side panel, select the scopes required
- Hit on Authorize APIs
- Click on Exchange authorization code for tokens
- Note down Access Token and Refresh Token
Section 2: Setting up Google OAuth account in webMethods.io Integration Workflow
- Login to webMethods.io Integration tenant and choose your project or click on “+” to create new project
- Choose your workflow or click on “+” to create new workflow
- From the right-hand panel of connectors list. Drag and drop a Google Cloud PubSub Connector
- Click on gear icon on the connector and choose any predefined operation (Example: listTopics) and click on “+” to add account
- Fill in the Client Id , Client Secret obtained from Step 8 and Access Token , Refresh Token obtained from Step 14 Refresh URL: https://www.googleapis.com/oauth2/v4/token Grant_type : refresh_token [
- Click on Add and Hit Next and pass the required inputs (In this case “listTopics” requires projectId to be passed)
- Click on Save and Run the workflow
Top comments (0)