We will use this problem statement:
Write business and technical tasks for a web portal and mobie application for "Living Will" for the state of Georgia, USA with using blockchain and we follow JIRA pattern of writing a story.
We will use Gherkin to write user story, in general we write only business purpose story, but it's good to write or add enabler (Technical task) to meet business needs.
Portal and app exists
Business User Story
Title: Create Living Will Document
Description: As a user in the state of Georgia, I want to create a Living Will document through the web portal or mobile application, so that I can legally specify my preferences in the event that I am unable to communicate my wishes.
Given I am a registered user in Georgia When I access the web portal or mobile application Then I should be able to initiate the creation of a Living Will document And I should be guided through a series of questions to specify my preferences And I should be able to save and submit the completed Living Will document
Title: Implement Blockchain Integration for Living Will Documents
Description: As a developer, I need to integrate blockchain technology into the web portal and mobile application for the Living Will service in Georgia, so that the documents can be securely stored, tamper-proof, and accessible by authorized parties.
Given a Living Will document is created by a user When the document is submitted Then the document data should be encrypted and stored on the blockchain And the blockchain transaction ID should be associated with the document for verification And the document should only be accessible to authorized parties with proper authentication and authorization
- Security: The web portal and mobile application should employ secure authentication and data encryption mechanisms to protect user information and Living Will documents.
- Performance: The system should be able to handle a large number of concurrent users without significant degradation in response time or system availability.
- Scalability: The architecture should be designed to handle future growth and increased user load by scaling horizontally or vertically as needed.
- Reliability: The system should have high availability and minimal downtime to ensure that users can access and manage their Living Will documents at any time.
- Compliance: The solution should adhere to the relevant state laws and regulations for Living Will documents in Georgia, including data privacy and consent requirements.
- Usability: The web portal and mobile application should have an intuitive user interface, providing clear instructions and guidance to users throughout the process of creating and managing Living Will documents.
- Accessibility: The system should be accessible to users with disabilities, conforming to accessibility guidelines and standards.
- Maintainability: The codebase should be modular, well-documented, and maintainable to facilitate future enhancements, bug fixes, and system updates.
Please feel free to reach out or comment.