Supabase is an open source Firebase alternative. We're building the features of Firebase using enterprise-grade open source tools.
We spent months working on Performance, Security, and Reliability. Read more on our Beta Page.
Add comments and descriptions to your Tables directly from our auto-generated docs.
Any updates that happen to your database are reflected in the Table View immediately.
Our table view now has pagination - better for working with large data sets.
We raised $6M from Y Combinator, Mozilla, and Coatue. You can read more on TechCrunch.
- Supabase is now 26% faster in regions which support Graviton (1460 reqs/s up from 1167 reqs/s)
- We launched a new region in Sao Paulo.
- Postgres Array Support. You can now edit Native Postgres array items in the grid editor or the side panel.
- We added better support for your custom Database Types.
- Fixed some buggy keyboard commands. We're continuously improving key commands in the Table editor.
- We were featured on the GitHub release radar. Link
- @kiwicopple appeared on Open Core Summit
- @aaronksaunders created a video series on Supabase + Vue. Link.
- @CodeByCorey tracks realtime page views using Supabase. Link.
- @ffbass started working on gotrue-java. Link.
- We've grown more than 50% (GitHub star count) since moving into Beta. Link
We've go a lot of exciting things planned for Q1 2021. We're already planning out Supabase Storage and a Supabase CLI for better local development. Let us know if there's something you want us to release as a priority!
We also have something exciting planned with Vercel and Stripe ... stay tuned.