Three new Auth providers, multi-schema support, and we're gearing up for another Launch Week.
Let's dive into what's been happening at Supabase during the month of October.
Browse data in any database schema using the Schema switcher in the Dashbaord.
You can access any schema with your API, after enabling access in the Dashboard.
We have a TON of new guides, with videos too.
Learn about PostgreSQL Functions. Docs.
Learn about all the exciting feature of Auth within Supabase. Docs.
Learn more about the power of PostgREST for RESTful APIs. Docs.
- Redwood Quickstart: https://supabase.io/docs/guides/with-redwoodjs
- Expanded Self-hosting: https://supabase.io/docs/guides/hosting/overview
- Expanded Auth Reference docs with serverside functions.
- "Before you launch" checklist: https://supabase.io/docs/going-into-prod
There was a lot of activity this month.
Supabase attended the Jamstack conf. Watch us catch up with Matt, the cofounder of Netlify (minute 8).
- Vue 3 | Workout Tracker App - John Komarnicki video
- Adalo + Supabase - Flywheel Media video
- Nuxt 3 Beta + Supabase - BenCodeZen video
- Made With Supabase (now on Nuxt 3) - Zernonia site
- Nuxt 3 + Tailwind + Supabase - Ekene Eze video
- SQL Functions - Răzvan Stătescu article
supabase-py v0.0.3released - repo
nuxt-supabase v2.2.1released - repo
vue-supabase v2.2.3released - repo
We hit 20K stars!! 21,268 to be exact: github.com/supabase/supabase
Check out some of our other community stats in our latest Series A Blog Post.
Now we're going even bigger with the third instalment:
Launch Week III: The Trilogy. Join us on 29th November on our Discord.