Based on my previous NodeJS MongoDB starter package, Here is a Production ready Modular REST API Generator using NodeJS & MongoDB.
Install by running
npm i -g calmapi
Then run inside your workspace directory
And follow the easy steps.
- Production ready - Controller, Model & Service oriented architecture
- Modules with automated Routing (Nested Route support)
- Built-in Authentication Module with JWT & DB Store authentication
- Built-in User Module
- Build-in CRUD operations for modules with pagination, filters, sorters
- Sample Post Module (CRUD Operation Example)
- CRUD Module generation command line support.[Alpha]
- No Hidden sh*ts in your node_modules. Completely free to customize
- Prebuilt CRUD operation classes for Controller & Service
- DTO Support( Data transfer Object)
- Eslint rules enabled
- .env support
- And many more
Here is the github repo
We love your input! We want to make contributing to this project as easy and transparent as possible, whether it's: Reporting a bug, Documentation, Discussing the current state of the code, Submitting a fix or Proposing new features.