So Here we are to know how to plan your project?
So in industry standard we use a special method to plan the project known as AGILE METHODOLOGY.
What is Agile?
Agile software development refers to a group of software development methodologies based on iterative development,where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing cross-functional teams.
What is Scrum?
Scrum is a daily team meeting of nearly 15-20 mins where we discuss our problems and work progress with our teammates.
So planning the project includes:-
1. Requirement gathering about the project.
2. Then breaking the projects into small atomic problems.
3. Creating HLD documents which consists of your work to do.
4. Conducting Daily SCRUMS to check upon work progress with teammates.
5. Getting feedback from Customers and using that feedback to update the project.
#For this we can use a software names- JIRA SOFTWARE.