PHP is still a very popular and widely used language. There are a lot of great security tools and resources available for PHP that are scattered all over the place.
For this reason, I've compiled a curated list of awesome-php-security resources here:
A curated list of awesome PHP Security related resources.
List inspired by the awesome list thing.
Supported by: GuardRails.io
Web Framework Hardening
- Secure-Headers - Add security related headers to HTTP response.
Static Code Analysis
phpcs-security-audit - phpcs-security-audit is a set of PHP_CodeSniffer rules that finds vulnerabilities and weaknesses related to security in PHP code
docker pull guardrails/phpcs-security-audit
- progpilot - A static analyzer for security purposes.
- Parse - The Parse scanner is a static scanning tool to review your PHP code for potential security-related issues.
Vulnerabilities and Security Advisories
security-checker - PHP frontend for security.symfony.com
docker pull guardrails/security-checker
- Symfony Security Monitoring - PHP security vulnerabilities monitoring.
roave/security-advisories - Add this dependency to disallow known/vulnerable installation of packages directly through
- Security Advisories - A database of PHP security advisories.
- php-malware-detector -…
Did I miss anything? Let me know in the comments.
And, please leave a like (or ⭐ the repo) if you find it useful.