In this blog post, I want to share my experience and progress report of the last two weeks (i.e 5th and 6th week) 🤗.
- Completed the basic structure of the tutorial.
- Delete unused code and dependencies from the files.
- Fixed container rendering bugs 🐞.
- Improved the structure, content and design of the tutorial "Downsampling and unlimited metric retention for Prometheus".
- Convert 2 Prometheus servers into 1 Prometheus server, and similarly 1 Object Storage, 1 Thanos Store.
- Add Thanos Compactor in the tutorial to show the retention capabilities 💪🏻.
- Remove Downsampling from the tutorial 🤔.
As Povilas says "Unorganized stuff is the best 😂, always make a mess and then try to make it look good".
Many excited things coming soon with the tutorial 😻
Stay Tuned 😉
Signing off for today, until next week 👻