A set of resources that I stumbled upon on the internet and felt to be keepers for future references.
- visualgo.net - A tool to help his students better understand data structures and algorithms
- Data Structures and Algorithms (https://www.lavivienpost.com)
- Summaries of Data Structures (https://stepik.org)
- The top data structures you should know for your next coding interview (https://www.freecodecamp.org)
- Big O Cheatsheet - Data structures and Algorithms with their complexities (https://www.hackerearth.com)
- Big O notation: Time complexity of an algorithm by Vikas Kumar
- Code Repo for Data Structures in python
- Code Repo for Algorithm in python
Do share your resource links if you have any for the topic. Thanks!