Just today I started noticing that when my react code rebuilds, I get eslint errors in the console, but not in my IDE.
Even stranger was the fact that when I run
eslint by itself in the commandline, it doesn't show that anything was wrong:
eslint --cache --format stylish --ext '.js,.jsx,.ts,.tsx' --quiet ./
touch command to the rescue. In order to force webpack to recompile the files, they had to be changed somehow, and I wasn't prepared to manually change each file by hand, recompile, and revert the change, just to wait for another recompilation.
I simply used the
touch command on Linux to "touch" all the files which were having that problem, like so:
shell is zsh
After running this command, webpack was forced to recompile everything and I no longer saw those pesky errors again.