My (nick)name is Sm0ke and I'm using Flask for more than 5 years to code almost anything: simple one-page projects, API's and eCommerce-based platforms. The deployments were made starting with Apache, Nginx, Gunicorn, and uWSGI .. etc. Regarding this Flask Tutorial, the content will be provided based on your questions, starting with just a few links.
Thank you! Content provided by AppSeed - App Generator.
I'll be around here for 3hours - feel free to ask me anything. During this timeframe I'll do my best to provide quality answers based on my practical knowledge - Some Flask-related links:
- Flask - the official website
- Flask Docs
- Flask Tutorial - (Github) Content provided by experienced developers.
- Flask - A list of useful “HOW TO’s”
- Flask Cheat Sheet - And FREE samples
- Deployment on CentOS, Ubuntu using Apache/Nginx
- Start app using Gunicorn, uWSGI
- What is WSGI
- How to structure a project
- ORM - how to use it and manage DB information with ease
- Migrations - using Flask Migration
- Flask Admin - using roles in a Flask application
- Protecting routes in Flask
- Session-based authentication via Flask-Login
- Using the Flask CLI
- Create custom (CLI) commands using Click
- Create tables dynamically - at first request